Keep up the good work
The Greater Warrenton Chamber of Commerce held its annual membership dinner at the Airlie Pavilion last week, recognizing, as part of the program, a number of outstanding businesses and individuals with its annual awards.
Our congratulations to them all.
• Cindy Legg of PBGH, awarded the Les Nicholas Award for Voluntary Service.
• Milan Patnaik of Holiday Inn Express & Suites for Excellence in Customer Service.
• Pablo Teodoro of Great Harvest Bread for Excellence in Innovation.
• Bob Towle of Fauquier Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore for Excellence in Entrepreneurship.
• Jen Handy of Rainbow Center 4-H Therapeutic Riding for Excellence in Community Service.
• Mark Child of Sound Investment Management for Excellence in Leadership.